The ISL6263AEVAL1Z evaluation board demonstrates the performance of the ISL6263A single-phase synchronous buck PWM controller featuring Intersil's Robust Ripple Regulator (R3) technology. An on-board dynamic-load generator is included for evaluating the transient-load response. The dynamic-load applies a 2.5ms pulse of 200mΩ across VOUT and GND every 30ms.
The ISL6263A is an implementation of the Intel? Mobile Voltage Positioning (IMVP) protocol for GPU Render Engine core power. Integrated power monitor, droop amplifier, MOSFET drivers, and bootstrap diode result in smaller implementation area and lower component cost.
- Precision Single-phase Core Voltage Regulator
- Real-time GPU Power Monitor Output
- Applications Up to 25A
- Input Voltage Range: +5.0V to +25.0V
- Programmable PWM Frequency: 200kHz to 500kHz
- Pre-biased Output Start-up Capability
- 5-bit Voltage Identification Input (VID)
- Configurable PWM Modes
- Integrated MOSFET Drivers and Bootstrap Diode
- Choice of Current Sensing Schemes
- Overvoltage, Undervoltage, and Overcurrent Protection
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- Intel? IMVP? protocol for GPU Render Engine Core Power