The ISL28233SOICEVAL1Z evaluation board contains the circuitry needed to evaluate the high performance of the ISL28233 chopper stabilized op amp. The ISL28233 chopper stabilized rail-to-rail dual op amp features a low 8μV maximum VOS over-temperature and a 0.1Hz 1/f noise corner frequency enabling very high gain single-stage DC amplifiers that can operate from single cell batteries while consuming only 20μA of current.
The ISL28233SOICEVAL1Z evaluation board can be configured as a precision high-gain (G = 10,000V/V) differential amplifier and demonstrates the level of performance possible with this type of amplifier while operating from battery voltages as low as 1.65V.
- Single supply operation: +1.65V to +5.5V
- Dual supply operation: ±0.825V to ±2.75V
- Singled-ended or differential input operation with high gain (G = 10,000V/V)
- External VREF input
- Banana jack connectors for power supply and VREF inputs
- BNC connectors for op amp input and output terminals
- Convenient PCB pads for op amp input/output impedance loading
- Bidirectional current sense
- Temperature measurement
- Medical equipment
- Electronic weigh scales
- Precision/Strain gauge sensor
- Precision regulation
- High gain analog front ends